Friday 16 November 2012

Goblin Army

This month I got stuck into some sneaky green skins, there have been quite a few Orc and Goblin commissions in the studio recently so I was happy to have a crack at painting some.

As we were working on the same units at the same time, Thomas Moore (Wickedcarrot in forumland) and I had a little race of who could paint ten Goblin wolf riders the fastest! Sadly I lost..... Next time Carrot!

 
 
My favourite element of the commission was the Army Standard Bearer. The client had a cool design that they wanted depicting, and I think the finished banner creates a great centrepiece to the army. The warmachines were also great fun to do, the crew are so characterful.
 
That's all for now, more pics of my work to follow soon!
 
Mike Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment